LEADERSHIP: The Leadership Program is a by-invitation only team designed to develop young leaders. Team members will learn servant-leadership, self-confidence, and dedication. GCMA instructors commit to developing these qualities in their Leadership Team Members. Candidates for Leadership Team are model students in terms of respect, self-control, effort, and perseverance in advancing their training.
We give hands on training at the studio to develop experience with students in a highly interactive classroom environment, thus enabling the leader to gain valuable, hands-on teaching experience, preparing them as future school owners themselves.
Requirements of being a Leadership Team Member are:
- Attend your own classes regularly
- Assist in one lower-ranking class per week
- Attend monthly meetings through the calendar year dedicated to learning about instruction, leadership, curriculum, and small business ownership.
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Be a regular attender at seminars
- In general, support efforts to grow GCMAA